Friday, 5 February 2016

Few of my favourite songs:


I LOVE THIS SONG. 

I'd stop at that but allow me to elaborate on my love for this song, for Ed Sheeran, this amazingly talented, brilliant Britain singer.

I remember listening to this song for the first time on the plane to the UK in September 2015, and much to my greatest astonishment, my edginess and nervousness diminished significantly and I would feel relatively at ease, my heart warmed, and I felt guarded and safe absorbing every single lyric, my ears indulging in this endearing song, until I finally got off the plane. 

Every since that, whenever I have trouble falling asleep in the UK, I'd listen to this song and Ed Sheeran's soothing voice singing this lovely piece of song will calm me down, and I'll go to bed feeling comforted. 

Hearing you whisper through the phone: "Wait for me to come home."


Also, the music video- incredibly adorable and enchanting!


Because, COLDPLAY. 

He's such a remarkable singer, one of those who can seem to tackle any song, and it doesn't hurt that he's such a nice guy! At least, that's what I think.



His songs are also terrifically comforting and alluring at the same time. With his charm and talent, I hope he goes on to make beautiful songs. Thank you for existing, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment