Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Over the Rainbow


Guys... I saw a rainbow today!


I think my excitement level challenged Newton's thrill when he discovered gravity.



I've seen it once some weeks ago, but it didn't last long enough for me to capture a picture. 

This time around I was cycling in the neighbourhood and quickly summoned my mama to view it, then proceeded to dash inside the house for my phone.




Live in the present, they say.

Whoops.

Hehe consider my sincerity 100% okay for sharing this with you guys. In my head as I was rushing inside the house for my phone all I was thinking was, 'YES I can share this with my friends on my blog!"




Then I calmed down and thought, "Oh right people can find it on google easily."

After much deliberation (hahahaha kidding I took like 10 seconds debating in my head), I decided to post these!

No comments:

Post a Comment