Monday, 25 January 2016

A walk in the park.



Friends for 8 years and counting!



Last time we met was 2 years ago!





We didn't stroll despite chatting so much, we walked. Fast! Suen is known to be a fast walker so I had to work my chubby feet to catch up with her face.



Can I have a nose bridge please? 

Each time I whine/ complain though, I think of how blessed I am to be born healthy, with complete limbs and perfectly functional organs. 

Then I remind myself to count my blessings and to not fall into the trap of comparison.

God has created us to be our unique ways, we should honour Him, our parents, and ultimately ourselves by accepting and loving ourselves.



Come 7 in the evening, we hugged goodbyes and I headed home. Can't wait to see her soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment