Monday, 4 August 2014

Sweet dream.



I'm home!

If anything I take away from my 7-day trip in Penang, it's that I love my boyfriend. It's cheesy to some people when they hear this- but I never thought I could love a person this much. Every single day I find more reasons to fall deeper for him. Not that I need anymore, however it's a mixture of crazy and magical and beautiful and amazing feelings that has been filling my heart to the brim. 

I loved it. I don't think I've ever been away from home alone for so long, but then again, throughout this trip, never have I felt alone. Yan Jie's company is more than enough, plus his very welcoming family- it made me feel at ease and comfortable in their cozy house. 

It has only been less than 24 hours that I've left their house, but oh boy, do I miss them already! Especially my boyfriend. I've never gotten the chance to spend 7 days with him at a go- and it's such a sweet treat! Which explains why I'd not trade anything for this chance to spend quality time with him. 

I don't even know how to get started. It's a 7-day trip, after all. More specifically, a dream. A perfect dream I never want to wake up from. Don't get me wrong, home is great- but with Yan Jie, anywhere is home. Really. 

I want to blog more about this as I start working my brain and recall everything I've done in the past 7 days, so give me some time- I'll come back with more words and pictures. 

1 comment: