Saturday, 2 March 2013

Brutal.

My Sunday morning started with an aerobic exercise in the park. It lasted an hour and 15 minutes and I was sorry that it ended so soon! I LOVE aerobic exercises because you're practically dancing, hopping and twisting around - none of that omg-when-is-this-going-to-end sort of dreaded thought popping up in your mind. 




































I made a mistake because I proceeded to yoga straight away after a quick shower. No fuel in my stomach = muscles wobbly as ever. 90 minutes in the studio felt like an eternity. I sweated BUCKET LOADS.

I reached home and had to battle hunger and sleep deprivation at the same time. I wanted to collapse on my bed immediately but my growling stomach won the battle. 

I quickly downed a bowl of warm Vermicelli soup. The vegetables soaked up all the sweetness from the carrot-based broth. 

Why are you surprised that I inhaled it in 50 seconds?!


I also had bread! The toppings sprinkled on top were pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, rolled oats, poppy seeds (no I couldn't taste it) and chia seeds (couldn't taste it either).




There was homemade mushroom soup that put Campbell to shame.

Snacks which are currently digesting in my stomach (eww). Starch into maltose and lipids into glycerol and fatty acids. #perksofbeingabiostudent




































Natural lipstick: Dragon fruit.


Soy milk pudding that tasted amazing. Silky, smooth, cold. Too good to put into words.

Please tell me you didn't believe that I had only one tube of it. Of course I had three tubes of it for maximum satisfaction.




































I am off to take a nap. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm the dragon fruit looks lovely! Is it really sweet, yummy, or really unique? I've been wanting to give it a try but always get intimidated by thoughts of, "what if I end up eating it the wrong way, etc.?" haha. I hope you have a great start to your week, Jun~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you got to try it! It's mildly sweet, soft - depending on the ripeness of course, and the black seeds in it are crunchy, like the ones you actually taste in kiwi fruits, except the skin is obviously inedible.

      I think you will like it, Ellie :) Thanks!

      Delete