Friday, 8 February 2013

Sean is back.

Last night we went to the bus station to pick Sean up who was going to be spending a couple of days home to celebrate Chinese New Year. That's possibly the only reason I like Chinese New Year celebration - the one week holiday that tags along with it!

My parents pretended they didn't know me because of the way I had dressed.

Clearly I didn't make fashion my priority everyday last night.
















The bus was late and I got bored and started taking pictures.

After what felt like ages, the bus all the way from Singapore had finally reached!



Mum misses Sean so badly that she immediately kissed Sean's cheek when he got down from the bus. Clearly Sean was very happy about it.


This morning I woke up with a terrible flu. A running nose, a sore throat and a throbbing headache. I couldn't have felt better.

It didn't help that the torrid weather was at least 60 degree Celsius and I began to miss all that air-conditioner in class in college.
































You know what they say... exercise gives you endorphin and endorphin makes you happy! So I shook Sean up and we went to the clubhouse to sweat! And sweat, did we.

We played a couple of rounds of badminton matches, then proceeded to hit the gym only because NBA was on TV.


























Sean and I sweaty after a badminton match. I wasn't sitting down hence explains my awkward squatting / half-standing position. 

You get to see only half of my face because half a face in pictures looks really cool, don't you think?


The internet is freaking slow as molasses so I bet Sean is uploading something right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment