Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Storm.

Some days I wish I could tell you that my smile is genuine and my heart is truly contented and my mind is at total peace.



































The harsh reality is life is not a bed of roses and chances are you will meet countless obstacles in life that put you down and get in your way by draining every drop of energy out of you that you feel like giving up is the only option. 

This week has been a maniacal week - busy, busy, busy.

I foresee several emotional break downs throughout this week. I also predict my next post would not be until this weekend because I'm currently having a profusely intense, competitive, tight race against time. It's trying to make me slip behind it, and I'll do my very best to catch up with it so that I make the best of out it.

I'm also struggling to make this post upbeat and positive, because the discouraging and painful truth is I'm tired and terrified.

I'll be praying for you and I. Please pray for me, will you? 

2 comments:

  1. I will pray for you. This week for me is filled with tons of work of all different kinds and a tired me. We can do it! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Victoria! You've such a nice name :) Life is hard, but yes, you said it - we CAN do it, all the best in everything you do!

      Delete